Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Hey You...Yeah You!

Now, we both know you've been checking out Encounter for a while.

You've been visiting the website and looking us up on Facebook. But you're still lurking in the background.

You want to find out more about this group of people called Encounter. What motivates us? How do we plan to impact this generation in Helena? Are we a safe place for hurting and imperfect people?

Maybe you've seen us at the YWCA, at the Helena Walking Mall, or Alive@Five. Maybe you've been checking the blog each day from the Montana State Government, or Albertsons, your home Bresnan Service, or even out-of-state.

Maybe you are the guy who has the "Faith is a Journey, Not a Guilt Trip" bumper sticker I saw today. You know who you are.

I'm just saying that now is the time to MAKE A CONNECTION!

Give me a call.
Send me an email.
Chat with me on Facebook.
Direct tweet me on Twitter.
Join us tomorrow for the Dream Team Gathering.

Let's talk and share our dreams for a new faith community in Helena for this generation and beyond.

No comments:

Post a Comment